Forest City Enterprises - Honolulu, HIThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- Forest City Enterpris... Forest City Enterprises
- Honolulu, HI
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Performs general warehouse functions including receiving deliveries, meeting delivery deadlines, maintaining inventory and processing orders as requested.
Essential Job Functions
1. Maintains inventory and stock control ensuring the meeting of quality objectives and working in the most efficient way with the given resources, receiving deliveries, meeting delivery deadlines and responding to and dealing with customers in a timely manner. Responsible for monthly and quarterly inventory tracking. (50%)
2. Prepares purchase orders, codes and processes vendor invoices for payment, sends documentation to the Purchasing Coordinator for review and input into Corporate on-site PC-based property management software systems. (30%)
3. Keeps current on communication received from management on company policies and regulatory compliance, and performs duties based on those requirements; assists in non-routine warehousing activities as requested by immediate supervisor. (10%)
4. Responsible for maintaining and operating the Self-Help unit while always exhibiting courteous and continuous communication with associates and residents in a respectful and professional manner. Accurately assigns equipment and supplies to residents while recording dates and counts into the PC-based system. (10%)
Has daily contact with Warehouse Manager and Other Team Members for exchange of information.
Position requires a High School Diploma/GED; must have valid current state's driver's license.
Must have 1-2 years knowledge of customer service, dispatching and purchasing.
May be required to work overtime, on-call or be available for emergency situations including weekends and holidays. Manual dexterity and coordination needed to operate equipment which may include forklift operation and/or company vehicles for pickup/delivery of materials. Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance and a physical examination will be required.
Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Attention to detail and good mathematic skills. Ability to work with others and foster an environment of team work. Ability to deal with people with skill and diplomacy. Must possess good computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and general knowledge of property management or other billing software.
Travel for this position is rare.