Warehouse Worker - (Ref # S_453697) - Monroe
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
* We are looking for a capable Warehouse Associate/Shipping/Receiving Clerk to support our company's warehouse operations.
* This position requires an individual to be extremely dexterous where physical and mental work is concerned.
* The position also includes basic computer skills.
* You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse activities.
* Outside of general warehouse duties, office space will be provided for basic data entry.
Working hours: 1st or 2nd shift (Temp to Perm) Job Description:
* Pull, pack and ship orders in an accurate manner
* Organize stocks and maintain inventories
* Deliver orders to customers real time
* Inspect goods for defects and damages
* Track inventory in appropriate system
* Organize space in the warehouse and perform cleaning duties
* Notify supervisors of problems that are not resolvable
* Resolve all other issues at the warehouse level
* Restock materials as and when required
* Process and package goods in a time efficient manner