This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
NFI Industries (Corporate)
Cherry Hill, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Warranty Administrator is responsible for the thorough review of repair orders and processing of warranty claims. This position reports to the Warranty Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Reviews all repair paperwork in determining warranty specifications.
* Researches possible warrantable repair orders.
* Processes warranty claims for all warrantable parts on capital equipment - including trucks and trailers.
* Provides data entry entering shipping requests.
* Processes reports for the 'warranty' operations as well as other daily and weekly reports.
* High School Diploma or GED
* At least 1 year of similar industry experience
* Computer applications using MS Office
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent technical skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed by the customer.