- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Warranty Administrator (Req #16-304)
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
REQUISITION #: 16-304
LOCATION: 5959 Pacific Hwy East, Fife, WA 98424
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AT (www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership based in Portland, OR is a growing company with over 1,100 employees in 24 locations in Arizona, California, Oregon, Nevada, and Washington.
Our Tacoma, WA location is a Mack/Volvo-certified Uptime Service Center. We are expanding our hours and have a newly-created full-time opportunity for an entry-level Warranty Administrator. This is a fast-paced role that requires you to pay attention to details, be pleasant at all times with customers, and be a key member of a fantastic team!
In this role
* You will get to interact with our customers, gathering information about their issues and letting them know what we can do to help.
* You will manage all aspects of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) warranty. From filing of claims, parts shipping and the accounting after the claim.
* You will learn how to provide repair estimates, do customer invoicing, and give updates on the status of repairs.
* You will be the key person who works with our OEMs and customers to provide information about warranty questions and repairs.
What we offer
* We are a growing company, with constant opportunities for learning and advancement, and a practice of promoting from within.
* We offer competitive wages and benefits for our area and have an established team to gain experience from.
* We invest in you and will provide corporate and OEM training, including covering travel costs.
* We are flexible with our employees needs. We all have families, we want you to become part of ours!
* Our location is expanding, starting for us now gets you ahead of the curve!
You must have
* Valid driver s license.
* A high level of attention to detail and to thoroughly complete work.
* The ability to have compassion for our customers who may be having a very bad day. Their truck is broken, they can t work, and we are the only ones who can help.
* The ability to adapt to different job needs. This role can be customer service one minute and data entry the next.
Desired but not required
* Previous warranty or service advisor experience is helpful but not required
* CDL license is a plus
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving is contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
More About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Learn more about our benefits and current job opportunities by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law..
Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Assistance, Accident and Disability Insurance