Warranty Engineer (Entry Level)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 12/5/2016
NTN Bearing of America
Farmington Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONLOCATION: USA, FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
Are you looking for a successful career? Come and be a part of our 90-year history in the making as a WARRANTY ENGINEER! NTN Bearing Corporation (NBCA) is a major division of a multinational manufacturing company providing highly engineered and quality precision components to the automotive and industrial industries. We enjoy the prestige of being a major supplier of constant velocity joints and wheel bearings to both domestic and foreign auto manufacturers. NTN has an outstanding job opportunity for a WARRANTY ENGINEER at our Farmington Hills, Michigan location.
* Provide technical product information in the investigation and diagnosis of failure modes related to part replacement causing failure modes. This includes analysis of input data and recommendations of correct product design for the application.
* Responsible for parts return and analysis process from customer bases accordingly. This includes meeting timing constraints placed against us with the customer in regards to reply tracking. Also, provide training to junior associates to ensure proper standardization of part inspection process methodology.
* Provide Claims data and parts return data trend analysis and reporting across all customer platforms.
* Work and communicate efficiently with Application and Test Engineer staff to resolve issues.
* Work in conjunction with Warranty Group to ensure accurate communication of all issues to the program teams to resolve potential or active issues in a timely manner.
* Know, follow, create (when needed), and manage all work instructions, TS guidelines, customer specific requirements and NTN policies and procedures.
* Must have a Bachelor s degree in Engineering or related field.
* Minimum of 0-2 years experience in the automotive industry is preferred.
* Technical skills must include a strong understanding of automotive Powetrain/Drivetrain systems.
* Solid understanding of manufacturing processes and warranty background and/or experience.
* Expert knowledge of Excel, ability to grasp new concepts easily, excellent communication skills.
* Mechanical knowledge of NTN products, must be team oriented.
* Ability to deliver presentations to all levels of employees.
NTN Bearing Corporation offers a full range of comprehensive benefits, including choice of medical plans, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, a cash matching 401(k) Plan, separate company contribution to your 401(k) retirement account, paid vacation, additional paid time off during the major holiday season, and eligibility for tuition reimbursement. NTN Bearing Corporation is an equal opportunity employer that strongly supports diversity in the work place.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please go to our website WWW.NTNAMERICAS.COM, click careers and apply.
NTN Values a diverse workforce and is an EOE.