Warranty Engineer II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFast-paced, team oriented environment where you collaborate with knowledgeable people throughout all ranks of the organization.
* Resolving warranty issues from conception to completion;
* Oversite of testing and analysis of defective products;
* Establishing cross-functional warranty investigation teams;
* Reviewing investigation reports and proposed countermeasures before submission to management;
* Conducting meetings to update management on warranty claims status and ensure timely implementation of required countermeasures;
* Developing and maintaining relationship with customers in order to understand their warranty programs.
EDUCATION: 4-yeardegreerequired; Engineering, Industrial Technology, or related disciplines preferred.
* 2+ years of experience in Warranty Engineering;
* Experience in an automotive parts manufacturer or electronics background preferred;
* Knowledge of test specifications, gages and tools;
* Analytical, statistical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills;
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.