This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
The COGAR Group, Ltd.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The COGAR Group is looking for Watch Standers that will support the IRS Facility Management and Security Services (FMSS) Policy, Planning & Assessment office. Watch Standers will provide program management and operations support to ensure all IRS physical security programs are operating in an integrated manner to protect IRS employees, facilities, critical business operations and assets. Watch Standers shall monitor all Situation Awareness Management Center's systems (SAMC), which may include interior and exterior intrusion detection systems, entry access control systems, fire alarm, and CCTV surveillance systems, incident reporting and communication systems.
SAMC Watch Standers will staff various shift for 24 x 7 coverage for department's operations section and perform a variety of command, control, coordination, communication, monitoring and analysis roles including:
* Incident Response and Operations Process
* Incident Logging and Notification
* Unknown Threat / Vulnerability Assessment / Process
* Participate and coordinate activities with internal and external law enforcement
* Provide update briefings at the end of each shift change (3 per day). Provide situational awareness and operational update briefings to leadership
* Review open source reporting, and coordination with other elements within the organization for early identification of new vulnerability and threat trends. Provide reports on new developments in briefings, presentations and other formats to program leadership
* Participate in exercises including real world COOP/COP that may require staff to move to alternate sites.
* Collect, analyze, and produce critical information on worldwide events to support response mitigating incidents and threats to the services employees, facilities, and infrastructure
* Coordinate, collect, process, and analyze data to produce actionable decisions based on reported data to support operational needs within the collection and delivery of tangible information sharing to support emergency response among the Service and its stakeholders
* Integrate knowledge management capabilities to support Services' response operations and provide interoperable, secure, and accurate information for validating and analyzing information to satisfy the IRS and its law enforcement partner's critical information requirements.
* IRS Clearance is required.
Sunday-Thursday: 2200-0600 including rotating holidays
Monday-Friday: 1400-2200 including rotating holidays
Friday-Saturday: 2200-0600 every other weekend
Saturday-Sunday: 0600-1400 every other weekend
COGAR is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.