Water Resources Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONGrowing strong for more than 50 years this firm has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering construction, architecture, and program management services for public and private clients throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and the UK.
They are seeking a highly motivated individual to join as their Sr. Water Resources Engineer.
- Perform water resources engineering work
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of H&H analysis
- Flood hazard mitigation
- Perform QC review for urban drainage analysis
- BS in Civil Engineering, MS preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of industry experience
- Licensed PE is required
- CFM preferred
- Proficiency with the use of ArcGIS, HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, Microstation
- Extensive knowledge of the San Antonio water resources market
The firm offers a sound compensation package that includes a competitive base, bonuses, full health benefits, 401K match, generous time off programs, flex schedules, and tuition reimbursement. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.