This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Ensures the cleanliness of the entire Waterpark, both Front and Back of House.
* Performs daily routine chores and maintenance of the Waterpark to ensure a neat and orderly appearance, including the cleaning of decks and locker rooms.
* Ensures windows and doorways are free of fingerprints and smudges.
* Ensures that furniture and hard surfaces of public areas are clean and organized.
* Keeps floors free of debris and spills.
* Empties all waste receptacles in public spaces.
* Cleans and sanitizes Waterpark restrooms.
* Utilizes chemicals according to directions and familiarizes self with all material safety data sheets.
* Follows procedures concerning protection against blood borne pathogens.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Familiar with sanitation, laundry operations, and guest service.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Lift up to 30 lbs., bending, stretching.
* Capable of working in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment.
* Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis.
* Exposure to chemicals.
* Stand for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled