Wealth Manager 8/27/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY With a mission to be the leading national investment boutique serving successful individuals, businesses and institutions with independent financial insights, tailored solutions and responsive service, our client is hiring experienced advisors and teams.
Providing a full range of financial services to high net worth individuals, families, corporate executives, businesses and institutions, there are over 80 offices throughout the United States and South America. They have a unique combination of local presence and national resources that enables its Financial Advisors to provide attentive service and tailored solutions to each client.
We understand that this is a relationship business built on integrity and trust. As a Financial Advisor, our client provides a non-proprietary, open architecture platform will allow you to position yourself as an advisor who sits on the same side of the table as your clients and provides independent, objective advice. Backed by the experience and knowledge of their product specialists, you will be equipped to deliver the end-to-end solutions your clients need to help turn their goals into reality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Giving the most ideal advice to a client depending on his short or long term financial goal
* Considering the clients financial needs and giving him the best possible advice depending on his financial situation
* Discussing and evaluating the financial and investment needs of each client
* Offering the best possible asset management advice
* Advising clients on how best they can fund specific projects they would like to undertake
* May undertake retirement planning for clients
* Assures that the willingness of a client towards a specific investment decision is complimented by a clear understanding of the risks involved
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
* Current Series 7, Series 66 and insurance licensing
* Clean record
* Proven track record of networking and organically building client base
* Existing book of clients
* Good communication skills
* A proven record of acting for the best interests of the investor
* Must possess the necessary financial knowledge in insurance, retirement accounts, tax services and financing accounts
* A minimum of a bachelor's degree