Web Analytics Manager, eCommerce
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Boca Raton, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities:The Web Analytics Manager is responsible for analyzing performance of our public ecommerce website, making actionable recommendations and effectively communicating key findings to senior management. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, data mining, data visualization, prioritization, communication skills and business acumen. The candidate would also benefit from experience with statistical and predictive analysis and modeling, as well as experience in a retail/ecom environment.
- Ideal candidate will have the ability to take in a high volume of information (typically via Coremetrics or ad hoc SQL), analyze (typically via Tableau, Excel), highlight what's important and why, and provide recommendations and solutions in a clear and concise manner - to various business units and stakeholders.
- This position will work on weekly/ monthly reporting:
constantly improving existing reporting templates and improving ad hoc request process - to build transparency and clear expectations around expectations and recommendations
- Produce weekly/monthly assessment of ecommerce demand (i.e. traffic, purchases, conversion) and user experience (i.e. funnel analysis, bounce rate, etc.)
- Conduct proactive deep-dive analyses
- Collaborate with various cross-functional teams throughout the organization to help analyze promotional, marketing, merchandising strategies and make recommendations to enhance their performance
- Partner with Operations team to assess/ensure underlying data quality, produce advanced reporting and data analysis/visualization tools Qualifications:- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of web analytics experience
- Advanced user of MS Excel & Powerpoint, SQL, Data Visualization
- Coremetrics, Tableau, Teradata, Cognos, SAS experience preferred Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button. Equal Employment Opportunity:Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law. .