Web Application Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position is for a senior web developer and architect that will be responsible for design and development of a CRM platform consisting of a single-page application front-end and its Java-based application layer. The candidate must have extensive experience building complex frameworks for enterprise applications and be very current in client-side technologies such as jQuery and Angular. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
* Drive platform architecture direction
* Translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs
* Software design and development of both front-end and back-end modules
* Plan, document and conduct unit testing
* Perform peer code review
* Understand existing systems and resolve operations issues while working with other support staff located across the globe.
* Follow and improve coding standards
* Mentor other team members in design and development
* Coordinate with Delivery Project Manager and Product Manager to draft project scope and compile delivery estimates
* Collaborate with other Architecture teams and conduct proof of concepts for emerging technologies
* B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
* 7+ years of experience with modern web development frameworks and tools
* 3+ years of experience with Angular; knowledge of Angular 2 a huge plus
* 5+ years of experience with Java/J2EE architecture design and development
* 5+ years of experience with Spring Framework; MVC a plus
* 3+ years of experience in writing complex SQL, stored procedures in MS SQL Server or Sybase
* Extensive experience with multi-tier application architecture and design
* Experience with application servers, such as JBoss or WebLogic
* Experience working with JUnit, Spring Unit and TestNG
* Experience with building web-based mobile applications is a big plus
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to work in a team-environment
* Ability to work under pressure and take ownership of issues