Web Application Programmer III
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The National Water Quality Laboratory (NWQL) supports the U.S. Geological Survey’s Water Mission Area by performing quality assurance on laboratory and field measurements and supplying reference materials to USGS water-quality programs and projects. Quality Assurance (QA) data from various projects are used to estimate bias and variability within the field, analytical and measurement processes. Statistical, graphical, and data reports summarizing the QA data are produced and distributed to internal and external USGS customers. The NWQL’s Information Technology Section supports the NWQL in various computer areas, e.g., installation and maintenance of hardware, software and applications, both internal and Enterprise.
We are seeking a Web Application Programmer III to help support the efforts at the NWQL.
• Evaluate and document the current state of new inventory and sales applications
• Provide gap analysis between the work already done and the work that needs to be done for implementation
• Provide estimate of amount of work and time needed to complete the project
• Develop a web based sales and inventory system and application that meets the requirements of the NWQL’s Support Services section, their customers and users, and is customizable and maintainable by the NWQL’s IT section
• Provide user training and documentation on how to use the new application
• Bachelor’s degree in IT related field
• Expert knowledge of building web applications using Coldfusion 11 with MS SQL Server 2012 database and Windows Server 2012 on the backend
• Possess excellent organizational skills and demonstrated skill with both user and technical documentation
• Previous experience providing gap analysis
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Apply to Job # 10494 online at www.cherokee-cnts.com
Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions (CNTS) provides technical support services and project support personnel to its defense and civilian agency clients. CNTS specializes in locating hard to find candidates for rapid response requests throughout the country. It provides a tailored management approach for complex government programs and disciplines including information technology, science, engineering, construction, research & development, facilities management, program management, and mission support. Wholly owned by the Cherokee Nation, CNTS is part of the Cherokee Nation Businesses family of companies.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, gender identity and sexual orientation. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit the following two sites:
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may e-mail CNB.Compliance@cn-bus.com for assistance. This email address is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the application process or status.
For Pay Transparency Non Discrimination provision, click here: www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf