Web Architect / Software Development Lead - .NET 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WEB ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
Expert Technical Solutions is seeking a Web Enterprise Architect for one of our premier, industry leading clients in the Atlanta area. The ideal candidate must be capable of providing leadership through all technical architectural aspects for all complex and visible technology initiatives undertaken by our client. This individual must be able to operate at a level that inspires confidence, gains very strong respect among peers, and provides implicit trust from internal customers. The ideal candidate is passionate and proficient in the development, implementation and ongoing support of enterprise solutions and integration architectures that will enable strategic and tactical business priorities.
The Web Enterprise Architect will define the guiding principles and assist in developing the technology portfolio that will be utilized across our client's business. The WEA will should possess a very strong architectural and technical knowledge for web and ecommerce.
This is a Permanent opportunity offering excellent pay and benefits.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide effective leadership in the development, implementation and maintenance of IT's enterprise architecture principles
* Identify and implement the tools and appropriate technologies to effectively support the enterprise architecture principles
* Ensure that the enterprise architecture principles are effectively applied to ALL IT solutions by providing architectural leadership to specific initiatives
* Establish robust partnership with the business stakeholders to identify business opportunities and with key partners to evaluate solution and design alternatives
* Create architecture specifications and other design artifacts that will effectively support implementation of new proposed solutions
* Bring enterprise architecture knowledge into project teams by helping guide and participating in project-related architectural and design sessions
* Utilize strong technical knowledge to assist in identifying issues with technology components. Provide remediation's that will effectively address the issues.
* Make recommendations for addressing legacy architectural issues that can be implemented over time
* Build/manage relationship with key vendors and ensure effective leadership, partnership and direction towards strategic goals
* Bachelor's Degree in IT or related area; equivalent professional experience will be considered
* 3+ years of Web Architecture experience
* Ability to communicate complex problems and solutions simply and effectively at both executive and technical levels
* Strong architectural and technical background and experience with web and ecommerce solutions
* Proficiency with Services Oriented Architecture, micro services, API design, implementation and integration patterns
* Strong background and experience with enterprise system integration approaches and tools including both SAAS and traditional on premises systems
* NET, C#, entity framework
* Web services, REST/SOAP, JSON, WCF, Web API
* Demonstrated ability to effectively identify technology related issues and suggestion for effective remediation
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to develop solutions for the enterprise
* Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management - both functional and technical
* Demonstrated ability to work at both the conceptual architecture level as well as the physical implementation level
* Experience with API management in the enterprise context
* Experience with Master Data Management concepts and tooling
* Experience with architecture and technology solutions for Mobile Computing solutions
* Proficiency with Cloud Computing solutions including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce.com and / or other cloud platforms