Web Billing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you see yourself working for a diverse company with a clear vision? Airgas Inc., an industry leader in the packaged gas business, believes our greatest asset is our people. When you join Airgas, you become a part of a team of more than 17,000 associates and a company and understands the value of our family like atmosphere. If you are interested in working for a financially sound, best-in-class Company, and one that cares about its employees, join our talent network today!
Now as an Air Liquide company we are hiring for multiple openings in Tulsa available due to growth! It's a great time to join Airgas!
Web Billing Specialist
The Web Billing Specialist is responsible for processing daily transactions for the Division Office billing functions related to customer accounts that require special handling. This will require an experienced person that has previous billing and Excel experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensure customer web-billing is processed in an accurate and timely fashion
* Perform web-based customer billing
* Ensure that customer billing is processed in an accurate and timely fashion
* Create and maintain spreadsheets that will be used to provide customers with required billing data
* Escalate issues and errors to the appropriate supervisor or manager
* Participate in special department projects/initiatives as they arise
* Assist supervisor with research on customer invoice inquiries
* Set up new special handling accounts and follow up with customer regarding any special requirements
* Keep product knowledge current
* Take active role in acquiring pertinent data required by customers (PODs, POs, etc.)
* Review and resolve all open invoices within a satisfactory time frame
* Communicate thoroughly with credit department for efficient processing
* Facilitate and maintain EDI rejections and exceptions provided from customer or APP-DEVI EDI team
* Coordinate correspondence regarding EDI functions with APP-DEVI EDI team and branch or field associates.
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree in Accounting or Business related field a plus.
* Two-plus years billing/accounts receivable experience in a high-volume, fast-pasted environment with some experience as a Customer Service Representative a plus.
* Experience with SAP and/or ERP systems a plus.
* Experience with Excel or any other spreadsheet software program.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities
* Must demonstrate a professional and courteous manner with all customers and team mates; must demonstrate very strong interpersonal skills, ability to handle conflict and be a dedicated team member
* Good organizational and analytical skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with staff, management, customers and vendors
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work load.
The successful candidate will have established a proven track record of success in prior roles.
The successful candidate must have an ability to see the role as a financially- oriented customer service function.
The successful candidate must have a strong client service mindset and the ability to use collaborative and non-adversarial approaches in achieving diverse goals.
Airgas offers a full benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Downtown Parking and more...
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability