Web Content Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Stanley Black & Decker (SBD) is one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company. We have been globally recognized as one of the most innovative, sustainable, and rewarding companies in the world. Stanley Black and Decker s 2015 Revenue was 11.2B and our Global Tools & Storage division is responsible for $7.1B of SBD annual revenue. Global Tools and Storage is currently seeking a Web Content Specialist to work with our Porter Cable, Bostitch, and Proto brand teams based in Towson, MD.
* Work with Digital Marketing Manager to manage and execute a content and merchandising calendar for the website - in alignment with overall digital and brand strategy
* Through the active update of Web content, help to ensure that:
* The brand and positioning of the Dewalt.com brand are expressed through all website communications.
* The needs of the brand s target audiences are addressed throughout the website
* Utilize SiteCore CMS system to consistently manage content updates from product related content, site-wide merchandising, and additional content as needed
* Create and write content briefs to be utilized by the digital design team and content writer
* Ability to write and or edit content on an as needed basis
* Collaborate with Customer Service to improve the online customer experience
* Coordinate with SEO specialist to ensure SEO best practices are followed and content has been optimized
* Coordinate with Web Analyst on necessary tagging required to measure performance based on KPIs
* Collaborate with content writers, digital designers, social media coordinator and brand managers on content creation
* Route all content created through proper channels such as Legal, Brand Marketing to obtain necessary translations before launching content
* Update graphic elements and content as needed, to support the brands overarching communications strategy and goals.
* Assist the Digital Marketing Manager and team in the execution of special projects associated with digital marketing strategies and objectives.
* 4 year college degree, Bachelor s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
* 2-4 years experience managing content for large scale websites via a Content Management System (CMS)
* Working knowledge of SiteCore content management system preferred
* Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, organize workflow, set priorities, thrive in an fast-paced environment, consistently meet deadlines, and adhere to brand identity and editorial standards.
* Ability to work with limited supervision in the areas of website content management and organization
* Solid working knowledge of SEO, Email Marketing, and Paid Search best practices.
* Strong writing skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with multiple audiences.
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
* Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate verbally and via email with multiple audiences.
* Knowledge of emerging and current web technologies, especially those that relate to digital marketing (social media and email marketing, online advertising )
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.