This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Fort Stewart, GA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Designated a 2016 Military Friendly® Employer
NCI: As a Web Developer ( Web Software Developer IV ), you will be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function. In assuming this position, you will be a critical contributor to meeting NCI's mission: To deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions and services that enable our customers to rapidly adapt to dynamic environments.Highlights of Responsibilities:
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
* Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
* Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
* Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
* Create and maintain software documentation.
* Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
* Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
* Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
* Must possess or have ability to get Secret Clearance.
* 8 to 10 years Web development experience.
* Security+ Certification.
* Proven working experience in web programming.
* Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
* Familiarity with the following programming languages: PHP, C# .NET, CMS, Drupal.
* A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
* Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
* Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
* Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
* BS in computer science or a related field or equivalent years of experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
* System Administration or Microsoft Web Servers
* Sharepoint Administration and Development preferred
* Microsoft SQL server administration and development preferred
facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
It is the policy of NCI to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. In addition, we affirm that all compensation, benefits, company-sponsored training, educational assistance, social, and recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
The information above has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within the classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://nciinc.contacthr.com/50617191.jpg