Web Developer - ProgrammerReq-11323
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROFESSIONAL SERVICES:
WEB DEVELOPER - PROGRAMMER
To start, you ll be surrounded by smart, innovative, caring people invested in our customers and the community. If you re looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help equip all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
* Design and develop complex ecommerce experiences under SuiteCommerce Advanced framework.
* Implement business logic to satisfy customer requirements.
* Develop new user-facing features.
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
* Collaborate with other team members, and stakeholders.
* Executing on project timelines.
* Demonstrating solid organization and communication skills.
* Opportunity to steer technical direction and provide technical leadership.
* BS in Computer science or equivalent experience required.
* 2+ years of experience developing backend services in one or more of the following language: Java, C++, Ruby, Python, PHP, NodeJS
* 2+ year of Experience in a modern JS framework such as Angular, Backbone or ReactJS.
* 2+ years of experience interfacing with RESTful services
* 2+ years of experience working with databases such as MySQL or Oracle SQL and writing SQL queries
* Basic HTML and CSS knowledge.
* Proficiency with code versioning tools, such as GIT / SVN
* A roll-up-the-sleeves and get the job done attitude
* Initiative, creativity and a passion to deliver results that make a difference
* Excellent communications skills both in a technical and non-technical context
* Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Nice To Have
* Experience with Node.js
* Experience in Single Page Application development
* Experience with NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced framework
* Experience with NetSuite SuiteCloud platform and SuiteScript API
* Experience developing E-commerce websites
* Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
TRAVEL: can be between 25-50%
Travel: Up to 50%