This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Number of Openings: 1
This position provides expert advice, planning, design, development, implementation, and maintenance with respect to N3 Collection Operations websites, SharePoint and wiki's, including the organization and content of these sites on Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet), Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet), and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS).
* Collection Requirements and products shall be posted to the appropriate location on both SIPRNet and JWICS using SharePoint, HTML and SFTP, so as to be widely accessible by the Fleet. This involves uploading products which may contain a variety of file types to a web server using SFTP and to create links in all applicable areas to make the newly updated data accessible.
* Mission data and enclosures shall also be posted in all respective areas of the web on both SIPRNet and JWICS using HTML, SharePoint and SFTP so as to be widely accessible by the Fleet.
* Active TS/SCI clearance and be eligible to be cleared TSIHCS-P/SI-G/TK.
* Security + required
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a related field is strongly recommended. Otherwise, very specific and equivalent experienced is required.
* 3-5 years of experience with concurrent development of websites using priorities/tasks.
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/B/Disabled