This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
Essential Job Functions:
* Design and develop web application using modern software development practices, including unit testing, continuous integration, and configuration management
* Work as a member of large team including other developers, Business Analysts, QA Engineers, and Project Manager interacting with related teams on new product development.
* Create responsive user interface from provided UX design concepts
* Integrate with Commercial off-the-shelf software products and configuration of third party components
* Able to deal comfortably with ambiguity in a change-driven development project
Required Technical Skills:
* 3 years of web development experience using Microsoft .NET Framework
* NET, ASP.net MVC, Web API, Angular JS, Bootstrap
* Good understanding and exposure to ASP.NET MVC framework
* C# programming language
* Writing Stored Procedures targeting MS SQL Server
* Creating and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Web API services
* Debugging and troubleshooting skills
* Microsoft Team Foundation server (TFS)
* Experience working with 3rd party UI controls such as Kendo UI.
* Software and Enterprise Design Patterns
* Unit and end-to-end Testing
Preferred Technical Skills:
* ASP.net core and Angular 2.0
* Building accessible web sites
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
* Minimum 3-5 years of commercial web design and development experience
* Microsoft Developer and Web Design certifications would be a nice to have
SGT is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/m/f/disabled/veteran.