Web Metrics Analyst 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WEB METRICS ANALYST
Location: Moline, IL
Conducts market analysis on industry trends, markets, financials, and statistical data used in market and product development activities. Also maintains statistical reports to support business planning and decision-making. With supervision, may assist in the development of new and existing products/markets through research, etc.
Compiles, analyzes, and disseminates historical and current data to provide management with analytical trends and analysis. Assists and executes complex queries and analysis for targeting specific programs utilizing standard and/or advanced analytical tools. Designs, builds and delivers statistical reports based on the analysis results.
SPECIFIC POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
This position will create and maintain web analytics reports for e-business and marketing management groups. In addition, the position will independently research and elevate web analytics trends and insights.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Strong experience of Adobe Analytics tools including SiteCatalyst, Report Builder, AdHoc Reporting (Discover). (1-3years)
- Strong report creation and visualization. Tool specialization includes Excel, Tableau, Data Warehouse. (1-3years)
- Proven ability to independently research and develop web analytics insights. (1-3years)
- Ability to communicate data relevance to business stakeholders (1-3years)
EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATES MAY ALSO HAVE:
- Educational background in statistics/mathematics
- Work experience in business analytics, CRM, Digital Marketing, E-business
- Experience in manipulating multiple data sources via R, SQL.
Please note Adobe Analytics or Site Catalyst is a must