Web / .Net Developer 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for WEB/DOT NET DEVELOPER for our client in REDMOND, WA
JOB TITLE: WEB/DOT NET DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: REDMOND, WA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Responsible for design and development of the web application.
* Design Architecture of the web site.
* Covert functional specifications into technical design.
* Lead bug fixing effort.
* Triage bugs and offer technical solutions.
* Drive technical Proof of Concept work items in the project.
* Coordinate with other technical team to resolve issues.
MANDATORY SKILLS :
* 4+ years of experience in software development using .NET 4.0 and C#
* Must have very good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
* 2+ years of experience using HTML5, CSS3/SASS/LESS, JQuery and Knockout.
* Hands on coding experience developing large scale REST web services and Web APIs.
* Hands on experience on ADO.Net, Entity Framework and LINQ.
* Good understanding and hands on using design patterns like MVC, MVVM etc.
* Experience writing quality code that complies with software development fundamentals.
* Ability to quickly learn new technology and apply knowledge to solve technical and business problems
* Deep knowledge of softwareengineering and computer science fundamentals (e.g. patterns and practices)
* End to end experience across the entire software development lifecycle
* Good verbal and written communication skill is a must