Web Producer & Social Media Manager 8/12/2016
The High Road Group
New Braunfels, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Keith Warren, an icon in the outdoor television industry and host of two nationally broadcast programs, The High Road and Deer & Wildlife Stories, is seeking an in-house, highly motivated web producer and social media coordinator to manage social media platforms and develop creative online content for the hunting and outdoor industry. Knowledge of and a passion for hunting and wildlife is very beneficial.
* 2 to 3years of experience in social media and video production
* Work from our main office in New Braunfels, TX
* Mastery of Adobe programs (e.g. Premiere Pro and After Effects) and color grading
* Ability to work as a team player with production and sales staff
* Ability to develop long-term relationships
* Ability to develop engaging online content and videos with high production value
* Excellent organization and communication skills
* Must be able to convey professionalism with high profile clients
* Manage YouTube Channels
* Includes editing videos, uploading videos, responding to viewer inquiries, monitoring comments, tracking competitors' performance, establishing growth and performance goals, and analyzing stats for trends and performance.
* Manage Websites
* Includes editing videos, uploading videos, creating, posting, and monitoring content (blog posts, pictures, etc.), coordinating with sponsors to ensure that their logos and ads are up-to-date, establishing growth and performance goals, analyzing stats for trends and performance, and search engine optimization.
* ManageSocial MediaPlatforms
* Includes creating, posting, and monitoring up-to-date content, responding to viewer inquires and comments, coordinating giveaways and posts with sponsors, complying with contractual social mediaobligations, maintaining a social media calendar, establishing growth and performance goals, and analyzing stats for trends and performance.
* Includes aggregating content from promotional materials (sponsor exposure in pictures, positive viewer feedback, videos, etc.) into salesportfolios, creating and modifying media decks, and forwarding positive viewer feedback relevant to current or potential sponsors to sales staff.
* Oversee Trafficking of Television Shows
* Includes obtaining and uploading new commercials from sponsors, monitoring trafficked/edited programs for quality control, commercial insertion sheet and timing sheet generation and compliance, and maintaining dialogue with network(s). Additionally, providing network(s) with any requested materials.
* Production Support
* Includes replying to sponsor inquiries, satisfying any sponsor needs by delivering requested materials, and assisting producers and editors with any of their inquires or needs such as transferring, organizing, and backing up footage.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Participate in staff meetings
* Organize and back up footage acquired from shoots
* Occasionally assist in video shoots
* Graphic Design skills
* Field Production/Videography skills with DSLR cameras (ex: Sony A7s, Panasonic GH4, etc.)
* Search engine optimization
This position will report directly to executive producer, Keith Warren. Our office is located in New Braunfels, TX and position is in-house. It is a full time, salaried position.