Web Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Open Systems Technologies
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Project Manager, your primary responsibility will be to supervise the completion of our client engagements on time and on budget, leading to additional phases of client work. The engagements will be primarily high profile web development projects for Fortune 2 companies
* Minimum of 5years work experience managing projects and or leading multi-discipline or cross-functional development teams
* Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
* Minimum of 3years work experience managing full lifecycle technology based projects using a formal project management methodology (PMP Certification a plus) and current software project reporting tools (MS Project+)
* Experience with website architecture and development
* Project involvement includes analysis and use of a formal design methodology
* High-level understanding of current web technologies (including .NET, .HTML, CSS, etc.)
* Ability to prioritize activities as well as those of delivery teams
* Understanding and documenting client objectives, expectations and information architecture (MS Visio)
* Minimum of a BA or BS