Web Search Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent is seeking an advanced Paid Search Specialist to accelerate the development of always on paid search strategies and campaigns that directly support Agilent s customer journeys and business priorities. This position sits within the newly formed Digital Marketing Center of Excellence, where the charter is to accelerate lead-to-revenue and deliver positive ROMI for the company.
The Paid Search Specialist will play a key role in enabling the company s overall search strategy. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all elements that drive SERPs and have demonstrated remarkable PPC success across the top search engines (Google, Yahoo!/Bing and Baidu). This role will partner closely with the Content COE to ensure cohesive strategies are executed holistically and competitively within local markets. Experience aligning internal stakeholders and managing external partners is essential.
- Drive SEM strategy development for Agilent based on business priorities, volume opportunities and budget availability
- Ensure customers are able to quickly and simply find valuable information for the most frequently used search terms, partnering closely with organic search team to develop and execute tightly integrated SEM campaigns.
- Partner with the Content team and Product Marketing to make strategic recommendations and implement a company-wide, key word ownership structure and competitive bidding strategy
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising campaigns. Define and set KPI targets and frequency caps.
- Establish process to develop, approve and revise text ads as needed with key stakeholders, including localized ad content.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, trends and other paid search initiatives
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal and external team members to meet business goals
- Communicate to team members and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Assist with linking new AdWords accounts to GA when needed
- Help coach key stakeholders on the elements that most directly drive SERPs and the halo effects of paid/organic search working together
- Bachelor s degree
- 3+ experience in Paid Search (PPC) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategy development and campaign management
- Demonstrated success in translating global search strategies into country level execution is a must, especially in China
- Experience working with AdWords, Google Analytics and specific Search tools such as BrightEdge, Conductor, etc. required
- AdWords certification is a plus, but not required
- Agency experience highly desired
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML is preferred
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.