This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Mountain View, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
The Verily Life Sciences team is focused on helping to move healthcare from reactive to proactive. Combining expertise from the fields of biology, chemistry, physics, medicine, electrical engineering, computer science, were developing new technology tools for physicians that can integrate easily into daily life and help transform the detection, prevention, and management of disease. Current projects in development include a smart contact lens with miniaturized glucose sensor; a nanodiagnostics platform to help with early detection of disease; and Liftware utensils for people with tremor.
The Verily team is looking for a Web Specialist to join their team. The role will involve developing and maintaining static marketing pages written in HTML, JS, and CSS using proprietary CRM known as Goro/G6/Kintaro.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain an innovative, engaging, and informative web site for a worldwide audience.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product, and Engineering partners.
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Push technology, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with Product and UX to implement an innovative, engaging, and informative web site
- Edit and deploy changes using Google's proprietary CRM (Goro)
- Collaborate with other engineers for code reviews
- BA/BS degree - manager prefers technology (CS, MIS etc) degree but will look at other areas of study. Manager will also look at candidates with 5 + years of equivalent experience developing websites or applications.
- 1 year of experience developing websites or applications with degree.
- 1 year of experience with mobile development, including responsive design
- 1 year of experience with content management systems (Wordpress, Blogger or Medium)
- 1 year of experience using templating language (e.g., Jinja or Django).
- Strong consistency and attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
Nice to Have:
- 4 years of experience developing clean, valid, and compatible websites and applications.
- Experience with Google proprietary CRMs (Goro, G5, Kintaro)
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.