This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Palo Alto, CA
- Webcasting experience
- Very comfortable around computers (YouTube, recorded videos, coding standards)
- Extremely detail oriented
- Media Encoder
- Telestream Wirecast experience
- Understanding of network architecture and how it delivers streaming media
- Flexible working hours
- Experience webcasting from a large Enterprise company
We looking for a Webcaster to work on-site at a Fortune 50 client in Palo Alto. You will be responsible for managing the entire webcasting element of an event. This includes watching the event, making sure formatting is correct and ready, running tests, watching and escalating any issues to appropriate sources, conducting event updates (changing slides during presentation), saving and uploading the recording of the event online and reporting directly to clients or the event producer. These events need to be run smoothly and professionally and will include interaction with high level executives and clients as well as the production team. Since these events can happen at any time, a flexible schedule is needed.