This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Green Bay, WI
Green Bay, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a temporary based position as a Website Management person in Green Bay. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Website Management person your work will consist of uploading / inputting product detail information and images, review and ensure product readiness to launch on official website and then follow up on content. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Web Copy and Image Management position include:
• Organize product copy (summary, title, feature) and image uploads in preparation for scheduled internet launches; maintaining a high level of product integrity and efficient time to site.
• Edit and modify product copy content provided by merchants and suppliers when necessary to better align with style and SEO standards.
• Ensure applicable web attributes are correct and resolve/correct any outstanding issues by researching or following up with Vendor.
• Provide ongoing merchant and vendor feedback and training on standards and requirements.
Pay is $14-16/hr-
This is a TEMPORARY POSITION.
Previous experience preferred.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Efficiently triage each request and process steps to completion in a logical order – accounting for potential issues and errors.
• Contribute to improving or enhancing the established process – innovation.
• Work independently with minimal direction.
• Communicate effectively and diplomatically.
• Collaboration with multiple groups outside of your area.
• Maintain a sense of humor and focus during times of high stress.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Website Management job.