Website Marketing Manager / Advertising Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Beverly Hills, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLos Angeles-based publishing company seeking an experienced website marketing professional to manage a health and wellness website with the objective of maximizing advertising revenues. The ideal candidate should possess Wordpress competency, experience in online advertising management and light graphic design. This is a full-time virtual position (100% telecommuting) which entails working from your own home using a company-supplied computer. You can reside anywhere in the United States, and your work and communications will be accomplished via e-mail, ftp, teleconferencing and fax, and occasional in-person meetings whenever necessary. Competitive compensation and annual perfomance-based bonuses are offered.
* Curate the website's content and coordinate/schedule/supervise the work of in-house content writers and third-party content creators
* Develop strategies to help increase the number of unique visitors to the website (from the current 178, to a target of 1 million unique visitors a month)
* Work with company's advertising agency to develop creatives for advertising placements on the website; orchestrate ad mechanics; liaison with advertisers
* Coordinate company's advertising/sponsorship placements on social media influencers' Facebook Fanpages and/or blogs or video blogs to drive traffic to the website
* Plan and coordinate traffic-generating marketing campaigns, including the development/deployment of native advertising (on Taboola, Outbrain)
* Coordinate social media activities and postings on company's Facebook page to increase visitor traffic to website
* Work with graphic designer to create advertising banners/infographics
Other Experience/Education Requirements:
College Degree (Marketing Major)
Experience in E-Commerce, Web Design, and/or Business Administration
2+ years of website management, preferably in publishing
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail