Websphere Commerce Adminstrator - ReqCode 16000CF1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Dick's Sporting Goods
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionThe WebSphere Commerce Administrator is primarily responsible for providing technical expertise on IT infrastructure planning and engineering for Websphere Commerce and assigned systems. The primary skills required in this job include expert knowledge of middleware technologies such as WebSphere, Web Logic and Web technologies such as HTTP, HTTPS, Java, Databases, Firewalls and Load Balancing. An individual in this role will have an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls in a fast moving eCommerce environment.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 10+ years of experience in an IT support environment with technical experience in distributed technologies and systems development. Excellent communications skills and experience working in a large matrixed organization. In addition, they should have:
* 5+ years' experience in the design and implementation of WebSphere Commerce Server and SOLR server.
* 4+ years scripting experience using UNIX/Linux scripting languages.
* 4+ years' experience with WCBD and Jenkins
* 4+ years' experience in the design and configuration of Unix/Linux server infrastructure.
* 4+ years' experience working with server hardware management tools and/or server hardware.
* 4+ years' experience in WebSphere and additional middleware administration.
* 3+ years' experience in the configuration and design of web server infrastructure.
* 3+ years' experience working with databases (DB2 preferred)
* Provide technical expertise on IT infrastructure planning and engineering for Websphere Commerce and assigned systems.
* Lead the implementation and maintenance of assigned enterprise infrastructure systems and ensure successful deployment and operation support (24x7).
* Support systems integration testing and user acceptance testing.
* Maintain environments by applying necessary fixpacks/feature packs. Monitor application server performance and respond appropriately. Monitor application server performance and respond appropriately
* Work with DBAs to implement required DB2 configurations and/or data. Manage WCS access, log capability etc. Provide configuration control and manage required changes.
* Actively participate on the Infrastructure Review to adequately represent ecommerce platform and other systems.
Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Engineering
Experience: 10-15 years
* IBM Websphere Commerce Server administration
* eCommerce and Migrations
* Working knowledge of IBM UCD
* 3+ years of IT experience in retail industry
* 3+ years of IT experience in the design and implementation of complex middleware solutions.
* 3+ years of experience working with 3rd party vendors
* 3+ years of experience writing technical documentation in an infrastructure development environment
* Strong Interpersonal Skills
* Working knowledge of IBM UCD
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://dsg.contacthr.com/50025579.jpg /