Wellness Nurse - LVN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time; Shift (2:30 PM-10:30 PM)
Brookdale Danville Diablo Road 950 Diablo Road Danville , CA 94526
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide nursing services to residents, while promoting the highest level of well-being, as directed by management
* Administer medication and treatments according to health care providers' orders and state regulations
* Assist resident care coordinator in creating individualized service plans based on resident needs
* Supervise and direct nursing assistants as needed
* Monitor resident responses to treatment plans and identify adverse medication interactions, alerting the resident care coordinator of any issues
* Update resident records with information regarding nursing care, treatment plans and observations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the state of practice
* One year of nursing experience, preferably in an assisted living environment
* Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149258.aspx'