This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time - Friday through Monday
Brookdale Clairemont 5219 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard San Diego , CA 92117
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Provide nursing services to residents, while promoting the highest level of well-being, as directed by management
* Administer medication and treatments according to health care providers' orders and state regulations
* Assist resident care coordinator in creating individualized service plans based on resident needs
* Supervise and direct nursing assistants as needed
* Monitor resident responses to treatment plans and identify adverse medication interactions, alerting the resident care coordinator of any issues
* Update resident records with information regarding nursing care, treatment plans and observations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the state of practice
* Three years of nursing experience, preferably in an assisted living environment
* Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office programs
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
Interested? Please visit www.brookdalecareers.com to apply for this position.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-148384.aspx'