West Coast Career Development Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Boston Consulting Group
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Information
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. BCG was founded in 1963 and is a privately owned firm with more than 7,000 employees across 85 offices in 48 countries. Integrity, respect for the individual, delivering value, and making an impact on society are just some of BCG's core values. BCG's commitment to both our clients' success and our own standards is what sets BCG apart as a world-class professional services organization. Join BCG - start your career at a company that is consistently ranked as the leader in its field, and is acknowledged as one of the best places to work.
Working as part of the West Coast CDC team, CDC Assistant will provide administrative support for the career development processes for consulting staff members. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Maintaining records and reports, sending out reminders to follow the case team process, monitoring reviews, supporting Career Development meetings, and answering data requests from CD database.
* Assist with maintaining well organized and up-to-date electronic files for each member of consulting staff using the eCD system
* Request downward and upward feedback and ensure UF submission before DF delivery
* Assist with maintaining updated Dollars Led/Managed for Project Leaders and Principals
* Run bi-weekly Outstanding Reviews report
* Assist with CDC meeting logistics and recording recommendations
* Assist with preparing pipeline/ summary for CDC Meetings
* Follow up with advisors after CDC/ PDC to ensure dossier delivery, and upload to system accordingly
* Liaise with Staffing team for case information as it pertains to CDC.
* Support Diversity and Inclusion initiatives as they relate to CDC.
* Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding all career development matters
Basic Job Requirements
* Bachelor's degree required
* Previous work experience in a similar business environment preferred
* Computer proficiency: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Overtime may be required
* Occasional travel required
* Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through; perform tasks with high degree of accuracy and efficiency
* Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to meet deadlines
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently, to take initiative and to overcome obstacles
* Ability to successfully manage competing priorities, keeping constant sight of the overall objectives
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
* High degree of maturity and professionalism at all times
* High degree of flexibility in a demanding, fast-paced and frequently changing environment
* Strong service orientation in responding to customer needs
* Ability to exercise judgment in managing confidential or sensitive information
* Demonstrates respect for all individuals at all times
* Must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG s values and culture
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable. BCG is an E-Verify Employer. Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Auto req ID 2909BR