West Coast Regional Sales Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Harris Computer Systems
Carson City, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Picis is seeking a Regional Sales Executive to join our team! This exciting opportunity will allow you to travel in a designated territory, learn new technology and work with a reputable company backed by a knowledgeable team. We are looking for someone to build relationships with potential clients in the West Coast to expand our footprint in the market. The Sales Representative is an opportunity to navigate complex and challenging deals while advancing you skills and career achievements.
Our ideal Account Executive will be responsible to:
* Identify the needs of the customer
* Demonstrate the Benefiter of the software
* Present the Harris computer solution portfolio
* Grow the customer base in the West Coast while enhancing relationships wit existing customer
We want a inquisitive self-starter who is interested in finding the best solution to fit the needs of our customers!
If this sounds like you, APPLY TODAY!
* Develop and execute regional territory sales and marketing plan.
* Proactively market and sell the Picis Perioperative suite of solutions and services
* Coordinate contract negotiations
* Plan and execute targeted prospecting activities and events to drive leads.
* Ensure the quality and timeliness of RFP responses for the territory
* Record client info and progress in the sales CRM.
* Forecast bookings and expenses realistically.
* Maintain a sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are consistently and sustainably met.
* Participate actively in national and regional conferences and user group meetings.
* Conduct business with exceptional standard of ethics.
* Build relationship with peers and customers.
* Follow up with the customer after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. * Prior related work experience of 5 + years of successful sales to Hospitals or IDN s within an assigned geographic territory
* Demonstrated successful sales experience utilizing a sales process, such as Miller Heiman, Consultative selling, etc.
* Documented experience of meeting or overachieving quota targets
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
* Actively participates in industry trade associations to advance knowledge.
* Proficient with more than one software product line or major module.
* Ability to use a laptop PC, various MS software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other various software applications used as required.
* Professional appearance and presentation.
* Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and as a liaison with clients or potential clients.
* Good time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organization skills.
* Stays current on best practices and industry standards
Picis is a global provider of innovative information solutions that enable rapid and sustained delivery of clinical, financial and operational results in the acute care areas of the hospital the emergency department (ED), operating rooms (ORs), post-anesthesia care units (PACUs) and intensive care units (ICUs). Picis offers the most advanced suite of integrated products and services focused on these life-critical areas of the hospital where the patients are the most vulnerable, the care process is the most complex and an increasing majority of hospital costs and potential revenue are concentrated. Learn more about us at http://www.picis.com/.
Picis Clinical Solutions Inc. (Picis) is a division of Harris Computer, a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. Constellation Software is a rapidly growing conglomerate of vertical market software (VMS) companies; each focused upon dominating its respective market niche. Constellation's growth is based on a simple strategy: identify promising VMS firms; acquire them; and then integrate them into the Constellation family while building on their fundamental strengths to help them become world class organizations.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.