Westwood Insurance Sales Assistant 303723-773
QBE First - Irving, TXThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- QBE First QBE First
- Irving, TX
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- Entry Level (0 - 2 years)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
Under the direction of the National Sales Manager, this position is responsible for providing support to the National Sales staff. Sales Assistants serve as a liaison for their assigned agents and must develop knowledge of the prospect and client base, key contacts, products offered and sales strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position requires knowledge of our insurance products by state and carrier, also knowledge of our source relationships with lenders and builders.
- Organize and prioritize work process based on order of importance to meet department requirements and performance expectations.
- To ensure a positive customer experience the Assistant must be familiar with all aspects of our Call Quality Standards: Customer Care and Service.
- Policy issue and policy change requests are to be processed within three hours of the time received in order of receipt. New policies are to be coordinated and mailed out to the insurance carriers and title companies with assistance from our mail room.
- Credit, cancellation and endorsement requests are to be processed with in 24 hours of receipt.
- All Builder leads are to be processed within 24 hours of receipt from builder entity. New community information must be entered into Advantage TRAC.
- All Authorizations and questionnaires should be entered into Advantage TRAC within 24 hours of receipt.
- Establish and maintain relationships with lead sources and settlement service providers.
- High School diploma, some college coursework, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience as a minimum requirement.
- Outgoing, customer service focused, and friendly personality
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to talk on the phone and enter data simultaneously
- Good computer skills experienced with Windows based programs
- Attention to detail and the ability to priorities work assignments
- Team player, dependable, and self-motivated
At QBE FIRST, our employees are our greatest asset.
QBE FIRST is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of QBE FIRST that all employees and applicants for employment will be treated in all respects on the basis of their merit and qualifications and without regard to their race, color, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender, military status, marital status or ancestry.