Wet Chemistry Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
ALS Environmental USA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Follow appropriate methodologies and SOP s as required.
* Document activities and report results in a concise and accurate manner.
* Solve analysis problems as needed.
* Interpret samples and data.
* Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by the Group leader or Department Supervisor.
* Perform other duties as assigned and directed.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Strong computer skills with knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word.
* Multi-tasked, organized, and detail oriented.
* Proficient English verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with staff, management and clients in a professional manner.
* Able to work well in a team and has problem solving capabilities.
* Knowledge of working in a laboratory environment very helpful.
* High School Diploma and at least 8 credit hours of college level science courses 1 year of college level classes, or 1 year of laboratory experience will be considered.
* Able to speak and hear clearly while communicating with staff, management, and clients.
* Able to sit, and /or stand for 100% of an 8 hour day.
* Able to lift up to 50 lbs
* Dexterity in hands and fingers to operate computer and other equipment.
* Must have average vision and able to see to read reports and operate equipment.
* Must be able to distinguish differences in color and shade.
* Must be able to perform repetitive motion actions.
* Must be able to withstand cold temperatures for at least 1 hour.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
EOE AA Minority, Female, Veteran, Individuals with Disabilities
Click the following link to view the EEO is the Law poster: