Wholesale Director - Footwear
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
We are an Award Winning Women's Fashion Company based out of the UK. In 2007, we immediately established ourselves as a leading, directional young fashion brand for women aged 18-30. Equally influenced by Haute Couture and adventurous street style, we provide a forward take on global trends with ready-to-wear clothing, accessories and shoe collections. Using innovative fabrics, exciting prints and beautiful silhouettes we offer great quality styles at affordable prices. We are able to predict and react to key trends providing the consumer with the right product, at the right price, at the right time. It's no wonder we have a strong cult following by some of the hottest celebrities and bloggers around the globe. Due to immense international success we have expanded our portfolio to include a beautiful showroom and office based in Midtown, NYC.
As the Key Account Sales Manager, you will be working closely with the UK Director, and be responsible for driving and growing all footwear and accessories sales efforts nationally in the US.
* Responsible for the development of companies accessories divisions into the US market
* Using initiative to explore new opportunities by researching the needs of other companies and pitch new proposals and pricing
* Knowledge of current market fashion and trends to educate customers
* Utilize existing contacts within department stores and boutiques to grow companies footwear and accessory lines
* Attend networking events to understand trends and competitors
* Liaise with customers to manage and grow accounts
* Develop and implement negotiation strategies for achieving sales targets
* Weekly reporting with feedback to management
* Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
* Travel throughout the US, UK and Internationally
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
* A background of excellent B2B Sales, preferably within retail footwear
* Contacts within major department stores, retailers and independent boutiques
* The ability to think strategically within a multi-channel organization
* Be commercially minded
* Strong skills with stakeholder management
* A strong negotiator and ability to influence and communicate effectively
* The ability to work well under pressure
* Able to multi-task whilst meeting deadlines and KPIs
* Passion for Retail and Fashion
In addition to working with some of the best folks in the fashion industry we offer a competitive salary and benefits.