Wholesale Mortgage Lending Sales Manager 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Are you looking for a company that you can help in the growth of the company Then we are looking for you. Mortgage company who has been in business for 27yrs, is looking for a strong Sales Manager to manage their wholesale team. The Sales Manager will be responsible for building and managing wholesale sales. The Sales Manager will lead and manage a national sales team to successfully deliver on strategies and goals. (Must have current mortgage industry experience)
This role is required to monitor sales trends and best practices within the mortgage industry including the competitive landscape with other lenders. As a change agent and transformational leader, the Sales Manager is expected partner with other members of senior management within all business units to develop and implement specific strategic plans to achieve or exceed revenue targets throughout assigned regions.
* Design, develop and implement sales originations strategies that is consistent and effective in meeting companies service levels and anticipated volume through high growth and acquisitions
* Liaise with operations team to reinforce consistency with anticipated loan volumes and sales goals
* Oversee all sales personnel including recruiting, on-boarding, training, supervision, performance management, compensation and termination to ensure a robust team that meets quarterly and yearly target objectives in compliance with company policies and procedures.
* Monitor activities, identify opportunities, develop tactical sales plans and provide coaching as needed to enable sales personnel to penetrate accounts, captivate decision makers and overcome selling obstacles
* Presents metrics and recommendations to management for review and approval, including accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts
* Identify and close opportunities that generate high volume revenue, long-term client relationships, and/or improve company's strategic position in the marketplace
Market and Product Expertise:
* Develop and maintain expertise of company's product guidelines
* Apply thorough understanding of market and industry trends to all strategic sales decisions
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* 5 to 8+ years successful leadership experience managing a mortgage sales team and complex sales cycle as measured by sales performance against established goals
* Must live in Los Angeles area
* Experience as a wholesale account executive
* Experience in leading change management initiatives
* In-depth knowledge of the mortgage industry including industry trends and best practices
* Demonstrated leadership and influencing skills in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
* Ability to travel
* Must be highly motivated with the ability to build high performance teams
* Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to overcome roadblocks and challenges
* Retail sales experience in call center a plus
* Strong client relationship-building and closing skills.
* Proven ability to lead by example and foster mentoring relationships.
* Outstanding verbal, written, multi-tasking and presentation skills.
* Ability to create momentum and foster organizational change.
* Expertise with any of the following: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)