This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe have an urgent requirement please go through below job description. Let me know your interest on this position.
If you interested please share your details with updated resume as soon as possible.
JOB ROLE : WIFI TESTER
LOCATION : REDMOND,WA
JOB DESCRIPTION :
* Knowledge of WiFi protocol, and experience with device testing on WiFi or RF component (cellular radio, Bluetooth)
* Familiarity with RF debugging tools: wireless sniffers (e.g. Wire shark, Wild packets OnmiPeek, Ethereal), basic scope skills
* Debugging and troubleshooting skills , ability to isolate issues in complex scenarios.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, and define test plans from variables.
* Basic scripting or coding
* Strong work ethic
* Experience with Windows/Kernel Debugging and/or trace analysis (xPerf, .etl, ETW)
* Familiarity with MS tools: TFS/Product Studio, WTT
* Experience on : Interoperability, Coexistence, Over the Air Testing, Rate vs. Range, WiFi/BT certification, WiFi Direct /P2P experience, PCB rework, Bluetooth, RF PHY development and testing, Power consumption testing and optimization, Windows Driver development experience and knowledge