- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Wind project manager
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
The wind project manager works with a global renewables team dedicated to providing consultancy services to developers and investors for offshore and onshore wind farms.
These services include:
- technical advisory
- technical due diligence
- energy yield
- owner's engineering (construction supervision)
- design and design review
The Houston based wind project manager will primarily focus on projects in the US and Latin America but regularly provide input to our projects in Europe, Africa and Asia.
Mott MacDonald has worked on numerous wind farm schemes in Latin America, totalling US$3 billion since 2010. These include the award-winning Oros wind farm in Costa Rica and Cerro de Hula, Honduras first wind farm. The company also has a strong presence in Uruguay, working as technical advisor during the financing of ten projects.
The successful person will contribute to the delivery of wind projects while developing as a project manager and working in this capacity on certain renewable energy schemes. Owing to the global nature of our business there will be travel required from time to time. Opportunities also exist to transfer to offices in different parts of the world. Candidate Specification We invite applications from wind energy professionals with:
- an understanding of technical advisory work for large on and offshore wind projects
- good project management skills
- experience working on technical due diligence projects is desirable
- experience working on owner's engineering projects is desirable
- experience of working with a consultancy is desirable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Must be authorized to work in the United States..