Windows Roll-Out and Deployment Techs - NEEDED NOW!!
CDI - Washington, D.C.
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
This may be your lucky day!
It is time for a change, and CDI can help!
We have an immediate need for Windows Roll-Out and Deployment Techs
CDI is seeking Mid-level Desktop technicians with good customer service background for a 6 month contract position to participate in a rollout and deployment.
You will participate in the rollout and deployment of 1000 laptops and desktops for a Federal agency in Metro accessible Washington, DC.
* Possess at least one certification in the related filed of desktop support (eg A+, F+, MCP, AD, XP, etc) or a Technical IT B.S. Degree
* At least 2 years of PC support, either within a helpdesk or call center.
* Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and management in a team environment
* Must be proficient with imaging and Hardware installation.
* Must be able to attain a Public Trust Clearance. (Candidates must have good credit in order to get this clearance.)
Note: Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires U.S Citizenship.
Candidates chosen must be able to pass background investigations and Drug Screens.
CDI Government Services is an EEO Employer
Why wait another day?
It is time to act!
Apply NOW and join the CDI Team TODAY!!!
CDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer