Windows System Administrator 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION:
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in 200 plus countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor combines focused, hands-on industry experience with global breadth to help companies deal with today s challenges and prepare for tomorrow s opportunities. We offer deep industry-specific applications and suites that are engineered for speed and use groundbreaking technology to deliver a rich user experience. Our applications also feature flexible deployment options that allow customers to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premise, or both.
For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
TITLE: Windows System Administrator
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
SUMMARY: Our Cloud team is looking for an innovative and forward-thinking team player that will contribute to Windows system administration and automation efforts and provide ongoing support for Infor Cloud applications. The Windows Systems Engineer will work directly with the network, virtualization, and database administration teams to ensure the highest level of performance and availability of various AWS Cloud applications.
* Windows System Engineer will have a strong technical background with experience working on medium to large scale Active Directory environments. Provide technical support, troubleshooting and complex problem resolution on escalated issues while monitoring and maintaining application environment stability.
* General scripting, PowerShell automation and troubleshooting of systems and applications.
* Supporting domain networking services such as DNS, DDNS, and DHCP.
* Supporting web hosted application environments.
* Proactive systems monitoring and maintenance with native and 3rd party applications (Nagios, Sumo, Stack Driver, AD Management, WSUS, etc.)
* Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
* Work effectively with development, support and other System Administrators to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as identified by the customer.
* Participation in maintenance windows and on-call rotation is required.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering Technology or technical degree and/or certifications.
* Windows 2008 R2 and Server 2012R2 Expertise
* 5 years of hands on experience in design, architecture and administration of Identity and Access Management solutions.
* Knowledge in Federation, SAML, OpenID, OAuth and other industry standard authentication/authorization solutions.
* Extensive experience troubleshooting complex server infrastructure and network environments.
* Experience with server configuration automation tools and automating processes. PowerShell v 3
* Understanding and knowledge of relational databases: (MS-SQL, a plus).
* Experience administering a production-state system, and interacting directly with customers.
* Ability to work as part of a team in building, administering and deploying automated systems.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly in documenting and teaching installation and configuration processes.
* Experience with IIS, .Net Applications.
* Virtualization Concepts such as: Amazon AWS EC2 environments
* Scripting knowledge with experience in any one of the following: Windows scripting languages.
* A general understanding of networking concepts such as; TCP/IP, VLANs, and related protocols.
* A general understanding of cloud technologies.
* Maintaining detailed documentation and following a prescribed configuration management process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race color, creed religion sex, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.