Windows System Administrator - Senior
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONNumber of Openings: 3
The Information Services Center, Windows Server Division provides around the clock Enterprise Operations support to the Intelligence Community (IC) at the National Maritime Intelligence Center (NMIC) facility. The contractor will provide support for the server and client infrastructure. Management of all systems will encompass client server operations and maintenance, configuration management, installations, performance and capacity planning and office automation.
Provide technical support for servers, desktops, enterprise applications and databases in the following areas:
* System administration
* Account Management
* Configuration management
* Trouble calls
Expert knowledge with core Microsoft Products:
* Domain Controller (DC)
* Active Directory (AD)
* Domain Name 2Server (DNS)
* Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
* System Management Server (SMS)
* System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
* Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
* DoD 8570 Security+ or IAT- Level II/IAM-Level II, which includes one of the following certifications:
* Required Technical Certifications Microsoft Certified Windows Server MCSA 2008, 2012 or 2016 or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
* Bachelor s degree
* 5+ years experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
* Expert Knowledge with core Microsoft products (Domain controller (DC), Active Directory (AD), Domain Name Server (DNS), Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), Systems Management Server (SMS), Exchange and SCCM
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.