Windows Systems Administrator - Mid Level
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Number of Openings: 6
The Information Services Center, Windows Server Division Provides around the clock Enterprise Operations support to the Intelligence Community (IC) at the National Maritime Intelligence Center (NMIC) facility. The contractor will provide support for the server and client infrastructure. Management of all systems will encompass client/server operations and maintenance, configuration management, installations, performance and capacity planning and office automation.
Provide technical support for servers, desktops, enterprise applications and databases in the following areas:
* System administration
* Account Management
* Configuration Management
* Trouble Calls
* Thorough understanding of core Microsoft Products (Active Directory, Domain Name Services Exchange, SCCM)
* Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
* DoD 8570 Security+ or IAT- Level II/IAM-Level II, which includes one of the following certifications:
* Required Technical Certifications; Any Microsoft Windows Certification
* Bachelor s degree or an additional 5 years experience in lieu of degree
* 4+ years experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
* Thorough understanding of core MS products (Active Directory, DNS, exchange and SCCM)
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.