Windows and Apple iOS System Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONNumber of Openings: 1
The Information Services Center, Windows Server Division Provides around the clock Enterprise Operations support to the Intelligence Community (IC) at the National Maritime Intelligence Center (NMIC) facility. The contractor will provide support for the server and client infrastructure. Management of all systems will encompass client/server operations and maintenance, configuration management, installations, performance and capacity planning and office automation.
Provide technical support for servers, desktops, enterprise applications and databases in the following areas:
* System Administration
* Account Management
* Configuration management
* Trouble calls
Support includes; Thorough knowledge of Windows OS and Apple iOS. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Tablets and Apple hardware and software management and maintenance
* Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
* DoD 8570 Security+ or IAT- Level II or IAM-Level II, which includes one of the following certifications:
* Required Technical Certifications; Any Microsoft Certified Windows Certification
* Bachelor' degree or an additional 5 years experience in lieu of degree
* 3-5 years' experience in supporting, administering, and maintaining Windows Tablets and Apple iOS devices
* 3-5 years' Java experience
* Thorough knowledge of Windows OS and Apple iOS. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Tablets and Apple hardware and software management and maintenance
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.