Wireless Network Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: WIRELESS NETWORK ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE / FULL TIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: DALLAS, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* Develop wireless network infrastructures and make recommendations on systems design, enhancements and optimization
* Diplomatic resolution of client wireless connectivity issues
* Exhibit high level troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Create detailed drawings and support documentation
* Direct, train and mentor remote field personnel
* Design, plan, establish, and optimize wireless networks, both for office environments as well as large outdoor industrial plants
* Provide technical assessment of requirements and definition from conception to launch
* Design, implementation and maintenance of outdoor wireless bridges, MESH networks, point-to- point and point-to- multipoint links.
* Have a working knowledge of RF propagation theory, antenna design, transmission cable, towers, capacity planning, and measurement tools such as spectrum analyzers and RF sniffers
* Have a current, industry recognized wireless certification
* Hands-on experience with Cisco WLC, WCS, NCS, and access points is mandatory
* Experience in 2-way radio systems, satellite systems, or FCC/FAA regulations is desired, but not required.
* Functional understanding of 802.11, Wireless VOIP protocols, and wireless mobility