Wireless Systems Design Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Designing and developing signal processing/communication algorithms for wireless MIMO
* Modeling of analog and RF impairments
* Conducting C/C++ and Matlab simulations to study end-to-end system performance under various impairment and channel propagation conditions
* Working closely with the hardware team to develop an implementation that meets system requirements
* Participating in post-silicon bring-up, performance characterization and optimization
* Field testing and verifying product performance using lab instruments
* Good knowledge in communications theory, digital signal processing, error correcting codes, information theory, probability and random processes
* Good understanding of wireless communication systems especially in the areas of MIMO, OFDM
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Proficiency in C/C++ and Matlab
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of MU-MIMO, OFDMA, multiuser scheduling, data network protocols
* Good understanding of analog and RF systems
* Familiarity with lab equipment such as spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, VSA/Litepoint
* Familiarity with 802.11g/n/ac/ax standards
* Experience in embedded DSP programming
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or a Ph.D. with a specialization in Communication Systems
LOCATIONS: Sunnyvale, San Diego, Irvine.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE USA, PLEASE BE SURE TO FILL OUT A HOME ADDRESS AS THIS WILL BE USED FOR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.