Women's Health Territory Manager Atlanta
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Leading Specialty Pharmaceutical Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur client is a private, research-driven specialty biopharmaceutical company active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the fields of endocrinology, gastroenterology, infertility, obstetrics, urology and osteoarthritis. In recent years they have expanded to over 5,000 employees worldwide, it operates subsidiaries in over 60 countries and makes its products available in more than 100 countries. The Company places people at the heart of what we do. "People come first" guides our relations with patients, physicians, employees, and other stakeholders. As a privately-held company with over 5000 employees worldwide, they invite you to share our passion for the power of people and science.
The Women's Health Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities in the assigned geographical area. He/she will achieve maximum sales volume of the Company's Women's Health Product(s) through development and execution of territory plans and promotion to physicians and health care practitioners. Responsibilities:
* Develop and execute territory plans to maximize the sales opportunity
* Promote and sell the Company's Women's Health Product(s) to attain or exceed established sales quotas
* Establish and maintain an effective relationship with physicians, nurses, as well as ancillary personnel and potentially hospital staff to provide information and sell the Company's products
* High level of attention to detail to ensure customer needs are met to achieve sales goals as outlined in the field sales plan
* Work with Integrated Delivery Network team and home office staff within appropriate confines
* Responsible for coordination and completion of demand generation programs, including Patient Education, Referral Dinner Programs, etc.
* Ensure high level of collaboration and communication with other representatives, the region and corporate headquarters with respect to sales issues, sales and marketing ideas, and competitive information
* Represent the Company by operating in the most ethical manner
* Represent the Company at Professional Industry Meetings and Seminars
* Control expenses within a defined budget; maintain and protect assigned company property
* Submit complete reports in a timely manner (sales, market information, competitive activity, WAR reports, call cards, promotional ideas and technical inquiries to either Regional Director and/or appropriate home office personnel
* Demonstrated success selling in a one to one selling environment
* Routinely exceeds sales goals and ranked in top 20%
* Minimum two years sales experience
* Women's Health experience a plus
* Business to Business sales experience a plus
* Excellent communication and written skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent analytical skills
*Willingness to work in a large territory
* Approximately 50%travelrequired depending on territory size
* Bachelor's Degree is required
* Must live in the confines of the geographical boundaries of the territory