Wood Shop Assistant - Days Nashville $13 hour
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location:
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent
Now Hiring: Very Experience Shop Assistant
Location: Nashville, TN ( Harding Place area)
Pay Rate: $13/hr
Shift: 1st - 6am - 330pm
Assistant will work in a machine and wood shop facility.
Will use and must be thouroghly experienced with the following:
* table saws, chop/miter saws, circular saws
* straight edges and fencing
* clamps, lasers, levels, marking tools
* hand tools like: sanders, impact drivers, ratchets, wrenches, screwedrivers. knowledge of standard and metric.
* math skills, basic math and fractions/decimals.
* Knowledge of various kinds of materials working with: aluminum, wood; plastics, synthetics, other metals
* Painting with various mediums and on different materials
* Building packing from wood and materials for shipping department
* Assist in prep work for sign manufacturing (cutting woods and metals, sanding, prepping, painting)
* General shop upkeep and machinery/tools upkeep
* Must have experience with all listed above
* Must have a valid DRIVERS license, good driving record, and current auto insurance
* High School diploma OR GED
* Must pass a drug test and submit to a background check
$13.00 to $13.00 per Hour
Years Experience Required:
At ADVANTAGE RESOURCING, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate job whether it is a temporary assignment or career position. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs with companies across the country in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales. .
Our strength is being able to solve our client s workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. ADVANTAGE RESOURCING can help you discover the personal and career success you desire..
Advantage Resourcing offers a competitive compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k) plan.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.