This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title: CW Onboarding-Workday Administrator
Location: Plano, TX
The Onboarding-Workday Administrator is responsible for but not limited to: facilitating on-boarding processes, high volume data entry, and assisting where needed with the conversion from PeopleSoft to Workday. This is a brand new process that will require flexibility, adaptability, and intermediate to advanced experience utilizing Workday. The desired candidate should be deadline driven, work well under pressure, possess a strong customer service mindset, and have the ability to build relationships across the organization.
* Key confidential information into Work Day
* Troubleshoot/Problem Solve when information is missing
* Collaborate and effectively communicate with various levels of organization to secure correct information
* Explain the critical need of this information and bring it to the attention of Senior Manager if the information is not received.
* Act with a sense of urgency, being mindful of last minutes requests. Time management is key in order to get the correct information in a timely manner
* Intermediate Work Day and People Soft experience
* Intermediate MS Office Suite experience, most importantly Excel
* Associate On-boarding Skills/Experience (I-9 Completion/W4/Disclosure Auths)
* Paperless Process/Technically sound - saving things to the cloud
* Create and Process SOP - *training provided
* HS Diploma
* Work Day Experience
* Strong Excel Skills
The Ability To:
* Communicate effectively with a sense of urgency
* Professional/ Corporate Savvy
* Initiative (high level)
* Customer Service (high level)
* Problem Solve/Conflict Resolution
* High level confidentiality
* Ability to perform in a fast and furious environment